Forum link: LINK
All future change log entries will be entered using this new website's built-in tools.
- Added a tech tree!! –(This took some doing :) )
- Nerfed batteries.
- Removed deployable solars and replaced them with flat ones (this will break some craft)
- Added more command pods.
- Made it so my reaction wheels now use tritium instead of electricity.
- Added a 2m Reaction Wheel
- All command pods use tritium instead of electricity to generate torque.
- Added Tritium-Driven RCS, or TDRCS
- Moved ‘Ships’ folder outside of GameData (I derped up before)
- Fixed the names and descriptions of some parts
- Added names to all the tanks and engines! They are pretty bad names, but at least they are distingushable from each other now.
- (Accidentally) changed the texture on the Aluminum Strut! I was trying to clean up the files, and now the strut is pure white; I guess that means there is no texture…I’m just going to go with it.
- Patched for KSP .21 :D
- Fixed some issues regarding parachutes, plus I tweaked them
- I did some price balancing >:D. You will find the fusion engines unchanged, but the deuterium is now VERY expensive.
- I cleaned the files up a bit.
- Swapped out the probe engines for their new counterparts in stock KSP(I like the models better)
- Added a new tank and a new engine.
- I’m sure I tweaked other things, but this is all I can think of.
- Re-Organized the Files for a Near-Effortless Installation
- Finalized Fixing + Added an Updated Impossible Innovations Lander!
- Changed One Last Thing
- Fixed More Overlooked Issues
- Fixed Overlooked Issues
- KSP .20 Patch
- Expansions to Tanks
- Initial Release!